Welcome to Scootin' Kootenay Tours
Join us for this one-of-a-kind experience. After parking, just follow the signs to our training course area to meet your awesome guide. After a short training session, your professional guide will lead you through the picturesque trail system located along the Kootenay National Park border. The tour crosses a variety of terrain and you’ll make some stops along the way for photos and interpretation. No experience is required for this fun off-road adventure. Make sure you dress for the weather and are prepared to be outside for 1.5 Hours.
Please note that tours are subject to weather and trail conditions. Scootin’ Kootenay Tours reserves the right to cancel or postpone tours if conditions are not appropriate. Refunds will be issued accordingly with this policy.
Advanced Booking is required. Please contact us directly for groups of 5 or more persons at 250.341.8588
- All guests must weigh between 90lbs and 260lbs
- Closed Toe Shoes are required
- Weather-appropriate clothes are required. Guests who do not dress appropriately will not be able to participate.
- All guests must complete SegwayPT training
- Guides reserve the right to refuse service or remove you from a tour if you don’t follow Scootin’ Kootenay Tours operating instructions
- Prices do not include tax
- Tours will run in temperatures down to -6 Celsius.
This one of a kind tour can only be found right here in Radium Hot Springs. The greatest place on Earth.
2021 Season Pricing
Single Rider $79.00 + Tax